Dr Hamid RavanbodSenior Podiatrist
Dr Hamid has will start working with Melbourne Arthritis specialist centre in Late May and happy to see broad range of foot and podiatric complex arthritic and soft tissue problems including foot surgeries if needed. Please contact front desk on 98701400 for appointments.
St Kilda South Medical Centre, St Kilda VIC
February 2018 to Present.
Visiting patients, general skin, nail treatment, wound treatment, gait analysis, orthotics and biomechanical assessment for all different ages, Wart Excision, PNA, TNA.
Auburn Road Medical centre, Hawthorn Hill VIC
February 2017 to Present.
Medi7 Clayton Medical clinic, Clayton VIC
February 2017 to Present.
Carnegie Podiatry Clinic
Carnegie, Vic 3163
February 2015 to 2018
2017 to 2018
3 days a wee
Burwood height Medical clinic, Burwood East VIC
February 2016 to Jun 2017
Visiting patients, general skin, nail treatment, wound treatment, gait analysis, orthotics and biomechanical assessment for all different ages at home, residential places or in the clinic.
Podiatrist- part time
Croydon medical super clinic, Croydon
Jun 2015 to Aug 2016
Independent Public Health officer, CDCB-Full time
SA Health Department
February 2011 to February 2012
Nutritionist (Holistic medicine) - Part time
2011 to 2012
- I cater to the mental, physical and spiritual needs of my clients through a holistic approach. Quite skilled in attracting partnership of my clients through using self-management principles.
- Years of experience working in community health and multidisciplinary settings.
- Commitment to the professional development
- Previous experience of working in the public health legislation sections and familiarity with organisational policies and guidelines in Australian health system.
- Well-developed computer skills and excellent required communication skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing professional development through Australian podiatry association.
Doctor of clinical Podiatry (foot and ankle surgery)
University Western Australia
Perth WA, 2015 to 2021
Doctor of Health Science (PhD Project Rheumatoid Arthritis)
Charles Sturt University
Waga waga NSW, 2012 to 2020
Bachelor of health science and Master of Podiatry
La Trobe University
Melbourne VIC,2012 to 2015
Master of Nutrition in Holistic Medicine
Melbourne VIC, 2009 to 2011
Graduate certificate in Health promotion
Flinders University, 2010
Master of Public Health in Health Promotion, Health education
Adelaide SA, 2007 to 2009
Master of Renal medicine
Sydney University of technology,2015
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MD)
Tehran University, Iran,2001