Dr. Sadaf KhattakMBBS, FRANZCP, M.Med (Psychiatry)
Dr. Sadaf Khattak is a compassionate psychiatrist with a special interest in women’s mental health. She is an advocate in her field for a holistic approach to the treatment of mental illness, believing strongly in a collaborative and evidence-based style, focused on identifying shared goals in a patient’s treatment.
Sadaf graduated from the University of Peshawar, Pakistan in 2002 and worked there for five years before moving to Australia in 2008. In Pakistan she worked in a disaster affected area, providing care to patients who had limited access to medical care.
Sadaf completed her psychiatry training at Monash Health specialising in the area of general psychiatry and attained fellowship from The Royal Australasian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists. She then completed a Masters in Psychiatric Medicine from the University of Melbourne. She worked for ten years in various settings including inpatient units, community mental health clinics, Headspace, Agile Psychological Medicine Clinic, Women’s Prevention and Recovery Care Service and Gender Clinic across the Peninsula and south east Melbourne shires, Casey, Cardinia, Dandenong and Clayton.
- South Eastern Specialist Centre – 327 Gladstone Road, Dandenong North VIC 3175
- Pinelodge Consulting Suites – 1480 Heatherton Road, Dandenong VIC 3175
- South Eastern Private Hospital Mental Health Consulting – Cnr Heatherton Road and Princes Highway, Noble Park VIC 3174
- Mulgrave Private Hospital – Blanton Drive Mulgrave VIC 3170
- St John of God Pinelodge Clinic – 1480 Heatherton Road, Dandenong VIC 3175
- South Eastern Private Hospital – Cnr Princes Hwy & Heatherton Road, Noble Park VIC 3174