Melbourne Arthritis – Trusted physicians and musculoskeletal physicians. Regain Mobility with our comprehensive approach to arthritis
If you’re experiencing chronic joint pain or other health problems, the team at Melbourne Arthritis offer treatments that may alleviate your discomfort and improve your wellbeing. Our aim is to have patients walk away from our clinic feeling rejuvenated, enabling them to enjoy and make the most out of each day.
Our physicians and musculoskeletal physicians in Melbourne have a comprehensive approach to arthritis, musculoskeletal conditions and sports injuries. We conduct thorough consultations to understand the cause and extent of your pain, allowing our physician in Melbourne to gather information and recommend an appropriate course of action for your recovery.
What services we offer to treat many conditions
There are many different types of painful joint-related conditions, and many can be successfully treated without surgery. Our rheumatoid arthritis specialist in Melbourne can provide a wide range of services, including:
- Muscle & joint pain treatment
- Back & neck pain treatment
- Laser therapy
- Sports medicine
- Bariatric & metabolic surgery
- Geriatrics & rehabilitation medicine
- Chronic Pain management
- Fibromyalgia treatment
- Therapeutic hypnosis
- Shock wave therapy
- And more
While we do our best to administer non-invasive and pain free treatment whenever possible, some discomfort may be inevitable to facilitate recovery.
Leading Physiotherapy and Musculoskeletal Medicine
As ranked Number One consultant physician / Musculoskeletal physician and Physiotherapist, Melbournearthritis offers state of the art physiotherapy services utilising latest technology including Photo biostimulation (Cold laser), Shock wave therapy for muscle and tendon repair, acronym EMSELLA non invasive effective management of any urinary incontinence, retention and pelvic floor exercise.
We emphasis on active management of musculoskeletal injuries by assigning a clear and practical exercise programs by our Senior Physiotherapist “Morvarid “to empower and enable our valued patients to become independent after finishing their physiotherapy and hydrotherapy course and regain their optimal musculoskeletal health.
Melbournearthritis ,leading clinic in Victoria, can assist patients of all ages and background Melbourne-wide. Locals from Ringwood East, Wantirna, Vermont South, Templestowe Lower and East Melbourne can visit our clinics and trust that they’ll be in the hands of the best musculoskeletal team in Melbourne. We offer an integrated team for the seamless treatment of:
- Acute or chronic neck and back pain
- Any type of Arthritis inducing inflammatory / Gouty or Osteoarthritis
- Hip/shoulder bursitis
- Plantar Fasciitis, Hell spur /Achilles Tendinopathy
- biological therapy/PRGF/ Durolane injections
- Myofascial trigger therapy using Dry needling,Ultrasonic wave therapy, Cold laser , steroid injections
Additional reasons to choose our arthritis specialist include:
- One stop shop multidisciplinary approach to Arthritis, Musculoskeletal and sport injuries
- Years of experience
- Equipped with state of the art latest Physiotherapy facilities.
- The highest standard of care
- Emphasis on Mind body and Soul balance for Holistic health
- Radical wellness program (Yoga, Meditation weekly course, EMSCULPT)
- A comfortable and welcoming environment
- A personalised service that meets your needs
What is “Muscle Tone”?
Muscle tone refers to the amount of natural tension in your muscles. Developing muscle tone can be highly beneficial for your appearance and energy levels along with maintaining healthy posture, balance and stamina. Our Ringwood physiotherapy clinic can help people develop muscle tone to avoid or mitigate musculoskeletal conditions, helping to minimise discomfort on a day-to-day basis.
Contact Us Today
Melbourne Arthritis is a trusted choice when you need a professional arthritis specialist who can provide a range of treatment options. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do and how we can help. Alternatively, you can book an appointment at your nearest consulting suite.