Dr Ali KosariConsultant Physician/Geriatrician
Dr. Kosari obtained his medical degree (M.D) in 2004 before moving to Melbourne.
Having obtained a fellowship in Geriatrics from RACP in 2015, he received his fellowship in General and Acute medicine in 2017. He is a member of American College of Physicians (ACP).
Dr. Kosari has a keen interest in:
- Cognitive assessment,management of patients with behavioural symptoms of dementia
- Assessment of patients with multiple comorbities and poly pharmacy
- Assessment of elderly patients with falls, incontinence, and chronic pain
- Management of complex pain and other symptoms in oncology patients
- Nursing Home visits
- Comprehensive geriatrics assessment
- ACAS assessment and discharge planning
Dr. Kosari can arrange direct admission to Knox private, Ringwood private, and Melbourne Eastern.
Dr. Kosari is available to be contacted by general practitioners for advice or referrals on 0409 701 721.
Short waiting list to facilitate quick assessments.