M8 Robotic Multi-wave Locked System Laser System
MLS Laser Therapy
MLS Laser Therapy is used to treat patients with a variety of old and new pain and injury. The therapy uses multi-wave laser light and is fully robotic to significantly reduce pain and inflammation and promote soft tissue repair.
What Is Multi-wave Locked System Laser Therapy?
Multi-wave Locked System (MLS) Laser therapy features breakthrough technology and is currently considered the most advanced, strongest and ultimate laser for all musculoskeletal disorders and pain.
The MLS laser features breakthrough technology that uses a multi-wave, fully robotic laser for faster healing and pain reduction.
What Does MLS Laser Therapy Treat?
This technology has the ability to significantly reduce healing time for acute injuries and vastly improve the quality of life for patients suffering from chronic conditions.
Specifically, MLS Laser Therapy treatment can be used for conditions including:
- Chronic arthritis pain,
- back pain,
- neck pain,
- hip or knee pain,
- plantar fasciitis,
- toenail fungus,
- post-surgical pain,
- shoulder pain,
- Degenerative joint issues,
- Herniated (slipped) or bulging disks,
- Muscle tears,
- Soft tissue injuries,
- Spinal compression,
- Sprains and strains.
What Are The Benefits Of MLS Laser Therapy?
MLS laser therapy has no known side effects and is a comfortable, effective, and convenient treatment for both old or new injuries.
- No side effects
- No surgery
- Rapid improvement of blood circulation
- Rapid local area pain relief
- Repair of wounds and ulcers
- Rapid repair of swelling
- Speeds the healing of damaged cells
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Timely healing of sprains and strains
Once the cells recover, the healing process is complete.
How Does M8 Robotic Laser Work?
MLS Laser Therapy elevates the energy at a cellular level and helps heal injuries by entering damaged cells to:
- Stimulate cellular activity to remove toxins
- Allow oxygen and food loads into the cell
- Bring blood flow into the area
- Increase the production and growth of cells,
- Block pain signals in the brain
- Release endorphins and encephalin (natural painkillers)
These changes Jumpstart the body’s own healing process by stimulating the mitochondria in the cells and accelerate the healing process
About the M8 Robotic Laser
MLS laser therapy delivers laser light at two therapeutic wavelengths to penetrate to the correct depth at the affected area of the body.
One is delivered continuously at 808 nanometers to reduce inflammation and swelling and the other is pulsed at 905 nanometers to reach deeper into tissue and nerves for pain relief.
Beams of light at these wavelengths can speed up the body’s natural recovery process and help you to heal more efficiently from acute injuries and chronic conditions.
The M8 Robotic Therapy has four treatment modalities, these are:
- pain management.
- trigger points,
- Anti-edema, and
What Happens During an MLS Laser Therapy Session?
An MLS laser therapy sessions usually take less than 15 minutes (this may vary if multiple areas are being addressed).
During the procedure,
- a laser beam is moved atop the skin,
- the light energy from the laser penetrates the skin,
- oxygen and blood are sent to the affected area
- which increased blood flow and circulation stimulates tissue growth and helps to remove toxins and repair damaged tissue at a cellular level.
The light energy also helps to release endorphins and encephalin, the body’s natural painkillers, and block pain signals in the brain.
What to Expect After a Laser Therapy Session?
We offer a customisable treatment plan with parameters designed to optimise the outcomes.
The effects of MLS laser therapy can be immediate, but the results are cumulative.
For this reason, we advise most patients to have multiple sessions. Steady improvement is typically seen throughout the entire process
The number of therapy sessions recommended is based on:
- whether your condition is acute or chronic, and
- the severity of your symptoms.
Patients, on average, undergo six to 10 sessions.
Risks with MLS Laser Therapy
The M8 Robotic Multi-wave Locked System (MLS) Laser system is safe with no known side effects.
The system has several advanced safety features including:
- Laser emission warning light
- Automatic calculation of the emitted energy according to the set parameters
- Acoustic signal selectable by the operator
- Date and Time
- Operator Password
- Ready to be connected to the remote Laser emission signalling device