EMsculpt Fat Reduction Therapy
Emsculpt® - MOA Buttocks and Abdomen Area
What is EMsculpt?
EMsculpt procedures reduce fat and improve muscle tone, EMsculpt is
- a revolutionary new therapy for eliminating fat cells while improving muscle tone,
- used by elite athletes, celebrities and models to create outstanding physiques, and
- the first treatment that both eliminates fat cells and tones up the muscles without the use of invasive surgery
The electromagnetic technology from the EMsculpt device induces stomach or buttock muscle contractions which seem like you are doing crunches or lunges.
Benefits of EMsculpt Therapy
EMsculpt helps patients achieve slimmer and more athletic body contours, by reducing abdominal fat and simultaneously building the muscle foundations underneath the fat.
When applied to the buttocks EMsculpt gives the patients stronger gluteal or abdominal muscles and burns fat and a more lifted, athletic shape. All while you lay down and relax.
EMsculpt will help boost patients self-confidence by helping them feel and look healthier.
Other medical benefits also include core muscle strengthening which can alleviate chronic lower back pain. The advantage of treating EMsculpt Fat Reduction Therapy include:
- Completely non-invasive
- The procedure is simple and safe,
- Patients remain fully clothed during the procedure
- Walk-in walk-out procedure
- FDA Approved
- There is NO need for anaesthetic, drugs or
- Normal daily activities can be undertaken immediately after the procedure.
- No recovery protocols are involved
EMsculpt is Clinically Proven
Tested in fifteen independent and clinical studies utilising established methods of evaluation (including MRI, CT, and Ultrasound), BTL EMsculpt delivers consistent results, including:
- 19% reduction in subcutaneous abdominal fat
- 16% increase in muscle mass
- 44mm reduction in thickness of the subcutaneous abdominal fat layer
- Average waist measurement sees a reduction of 4.4cm
- 95% patient satisfaction, with 300,000+ treatments annually in the world
As EMsculpt does not use a heating/cooling principle, there is no risk of burning, scarring or swelling, and it has been safety cleared for sale on the market.
Before & After Case Studies
Below are three simple case studies
- Before (abdomen)
- After 4th Treatments
- Before (buttocks)
- After 4th Treatments
- Before (arm)
- After 4th Treatments
Who is Suitable for EMsculpt Therapy?
EMsculpt can assist both men and women with body contouring and is suitable for anyone who wishes to reshape their body by losing fat and building muscle.
How Does EMsculpt Work?
EMsculpt treatment involves transmitting electromagnetic energy into specific areas of the body, including the abdomen and butt.
The EMsculpt technology’s patented HIFEM magnetic field energy induces approximately the equivalent of 24,000 supramaximal crunches or muscle contractions which cannot be achieved voluntarily.
These contractions burn fat and cause the muscle tissue to adapt by deep remodelling of its inner structure, resulting in muscle building, tightening and toning.
What to Expect from the EMsculpt Therapy Session
After an initial assessment, a typical EMsculpt treatment session for one area lasts approximately 30 minutes.
The treatment involves:
- you lying down with a paddle-like device comfortably strapped to the target area on your body
- you are fully clothed
- you can read newspapers or watch movies.
During the treatment, you may experience a minor tingling sensation in the area of treatment, but no discomfort,
You may feel some degree of muscle soreness the next day similar to what you would experience after a good workout, but this will not prevent you from performing normal daily activities.
Improved EMsculpt Results
While you may experience a positive change in your condition after a single treatment session, most patients work to a recommended treatment plan.
An EMsculpt plan involves a minimum of four treatment sessions over two weeks. The best athletic body contours will be seen after 3 months, with continued improvement over six months.
Your Next Step
Melbourne Arthritis is one of the leading EMsculpt providers in Australia.
We offer this innovative treatment throughout Melbourne, including East Melbourne, Mulgrave, Ringwood East, Templestowe Lower, Vermont South and Wantirna.
Contact Dr Farshad Ghazanfari for more details,
Click here to book an Appointment
EMsculpt manufactured by BLT Group is an Advanced FDA-approved technology